Mapping The Mind In Psychiatric Cases (2021 ~ 2022)
Welcome to Mapping The Mind In Psychiatric Cases, a webinar series by Dr Anita Salunkkhe. in association with Sociedade Medica Gioana de Homeopatia in Brazil & Dr Vivian Suttin in Argentina.
Welcome to Mapping The Mind In Psychiatric Cases, a webinar series by Dr Anita S Salunke, in association with Sociedade Medica Gioana de Homeopatia in Brazil & Dr Vivian Suttin in Argentina.
In a series of 6 online sessions, Dr. Salunkkhe blends the scientific knowledge of the classical masters with newer systems evolved by contemporary stalwarts, to arrive at a highly refined approach to Case Taking. At the heart of this approach is a synthesis of homeopathy as a science and of Case Taking as an art. Dr. Salunkkhe demonstrates this syncretic approach while always keeping the highly individualised patient as the focus. The objective is one hundred per cent accuracy.
Highlights of the Webinar
* PEM & Inner Age
* Key Sensitivity
* After understanding the patient’s life script and inner age, the practitioner must analyse the information using classical scientific models and charts, and classify the patient as animal, mineral or plant. The practitioner must also use Jan Scholten’s Periodic Table, Dr Michal Yakir’s Two-Dimensional Plant Chart and Dr Mahesh Gandhi’s Animal Chart.
These charts will help map the patient in order to arrive at the similimum.
The wise homeopath uses an eclectic approach and always balances its scientific aspects against its artistic potential. I received my scientific foundation from Dr Praful Vijayakar, and his Chart of Suppression, understanding of Miasm and Genetic Constitution is the bedrock of my practice.
On the artistic side, I learnt the Kingdom Theory and its application from Dr Rajan Sankaran and the PEM Model from Dr Mahesh Gandhi. These approaches play to the intuitive strength of the practitioner.
While critics may argue that the multiplicity of approaches could distract the practitioner from what they are supposed to see, this is not how it works. Patients present many different pictures – some offer complete symptoms (location, sensation, modalities), while others offer only their life stories, giving the practitioner much less to work with.
Using an amalgamation of approaches – which while different from each other also complement each other – increases the probability of arriving at the similimum with minimum distractions!
It is Case Taking at its sophisticated best.
Every Module is along with one video case, which gives an understanding of the concept that helps to treat such cases.
Module 1 : Case of Bipolar Disorder.
Very interesting case where you will learn clinical understanding of this disorder and what exactly we need to know what is that we need to treat in case. Also it will give insight about the peculiarities of this disorders and we’re you can map them in the charts.
Module 2 : Case of a young girl, her conflict of subconscious control over rules her consciousnes problems with breaking her Ego leading to Schizophrenia. You learn to see what exactly happens in such cases and how to map and reverse the whole phenomena.
Module 3: Case of OCD with Suicdal impulse. Most difficult case to treat as he had multiple issues and was struggling to be treated for many years, with different homeopaths and many remedies. But it is a learning case we’re one understand how to see such cases with there life story, sensitive issue, finer hidden points,his casual expression and explanation of his life story that is ignored by the physicians. One ☝️ right remedy transformed his life and his soul.
Module 4: Case of Social phobia leading to Schizophrenia. A young boy lost the control of his life after a bully due to his weak Ego streghth. Also the triggering cause of this One sided disease was suppression of Psoriasis and we see the reversal of whole defenses with right remedy.
Module 5: A simple Case of Over thinking, can distrupt your daily routine with uneasiness. It is always said Homeopathy never fails but that it is doctor who fails to give a right remedy. Already under an homeopathy treatment but had lost the hope to be cured. This case is a learning case, an artistic way to analyze and solve the case with complete reversal of whole state.
Module 6: A Case of Depression. One more interesting case, an artistic way to analyze and prescribe on knowing the life script and inner age.
Hope to see you live in coming Session.
- Module 1: Case of Sucidal Impluse
- Module 2: Case of phobia with suicidal impulse and behavioral issues
- Module 3: Involuntary moaning & Hysterical eructation
- Module 4: Case of Attention seeking disorder (08 October 2022)
- Module 5: Case of Histrionic personality (05th November 2022)
- Module 6: Case of Depression suppressed to Hysteria.
- Module 1: Introduction Botanic
- Module 2: Column 1
- Module 3: Column 2 - Dicots
- Module 4: column 2 - Dicots (Module 4)
- Module 5: Column 3 - Dicots
- Module 6: Column 4 - Dicots (9th April 2022)
- Module: All 6
- Module 7 (Dr Yakir): Column 4 - Dicots (14th May 2022)
- Module 8: Column 4 (4th June 2022)
- Module 9: Column 5 (13 August 2022)
- Module 10: Column 5 (17 September 2022)
- Module 11: Column 6 (29th October 2022)
- Module 12: Column 6 (19 November 2022)
- All 6: Module
- Module 1: Case of Bipolar Disorder
- Module 2: Case of Schizophrenia
- Module 3: Case of OCD with Suicidal Impulse
- Module 4: .A case Study of social phobio leading to Schizophrenia
- Module 5: Case of Over Thinking
- Module 6: Case of depression (28th May 2022)
- Module 1: Basic of Plant Chart with 1st Column
- Module 2: Basic of Plant Chart with 2nd Column
- Module 3: 3rd Subclass Caryophyillidae
- Module 4: 4th Subclass Dilleniidae
- Module 5: 5th Subclass - Rosidae
- Module 6: 6th Column : Asteridae Me vs The group
- Module 7: The Monocots Lecture 1 – The 2nd Column
- Module 8: The Monocots Lecture 2 – The 4th Column
- Module 9: The Monocots Lecture 3 – The 6th Column
- Module 1: Individuation .
- Module 2: Topographic model of Mind
- Module 3: Evaluation of cases - Finer Nuance
- Module 4: Perceiving the Inner Age
- Module 5: Stages of Development
- Module 6: Essence of Case
- Module 7: Case of Trichotillomania
- Module 8: Case of Depersonalization
- Module 9: Case of OCD, Panic & Impulsive behavior
- Module 10: Case of Anxiety with Insomnia
- Module 11: Case of Schizotypal Personality disorder
- Module 12: Case of Depression